Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Soft Tart & Tangy Sky

I TOLD ya'll I LOVE this set!  This one I found in Amy's gallery (AmylovesNormaJean on SCS).  Very cute and easy to make!  I made each one with a different fruit on it and the envelope was stamped with a different fruit than the card!  Please visit Amy's SCS gallery AND her blog!
The base on this is Soft Sky (retired In Color).  The band is Wild Wasabi (also retired In Color).  I wrapped in with Real Red Striped Grosgrain ribbon and the scallop circle is also in Real Red.  Then I colored the stamps using marker direct to stamp.  VERY cute!  Thank you Amy for the idea!

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Thanks for casing one of my cards, but unfortunately I didn't make this one, I received this one as a RAK (Random Acts of Kindness). Thats why it was posted in my RAK album in my gallery. But thats o.k., don't worry about it! I'm sure the person who gave it to me is happy and honored to be cased. Have a great day and thanks for mentioning my blog! I love your header! Its so pretty!