Friday, January 30, 2009

Last one of mine for now

We should be back to my CASEd cards on Monday.  If not, I HOPE to have something posted by then....  Aren't you SO proud of me for posting the ENTIRE month of January?  So I cheated a LITTLE and pre-wrote ALL of these, but hey, I got them done, right?  In case I DON'T get back, just know that Emma is in Cheerleading, Basketball, Sparks, school, and girl scouts.  And around that we have to visit family, start soccer practice, start ANGELO'S soccer, keep the house clean, eat, and other day-to-day stuff!  ARGH!  LOL
This card uses Pretty in Pink as the base, Rose Red My large square and the sentiment (Warm Words - retired) are Rose Red.  The DSP is Ski Slope (from the Holiday 08 mini - no longer available) and the snowflakes are also from the Holiday 08 mini - Felt Flurries.  The envelope is stamped with images from Snow Flurries (retired).

Hope to see you Monday!

No comments: