Monday, January 12, 2009

Always Groovy

This one was a challenge for me!  The colors were (to me) a nice combo, but not something I would go with.  BUT once I got started, I couldn't STOP!  LOL  I like how this turned out and apparently my family did too as I have NONE of these left!  This was from Terry (Terrore3 on SCS).  She has a HUGE, amazing SCS Gallery and a blog as well with great inspiration on it!

Colors are Groovy Guave (retired), Kiwi Kiss (current In Color), and Very Vanilla.  I also used some of my NEW (LOVE IT!) Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin ribbon!  The stamp set is Always and the "flowers" at the bottom are from Little Pieces (retired).

Oh and I just noticed my sloppy photography - the chair showing through my cardboard "light box" (NOT) and the SU DSP label showing in the corner.  Please forgive these..... It was late when I took these and it's late now (I'm scheduling these).  I'll try to fix them another day....

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

Suzanne, I got your comment on my post. You mentioned that you have me in your google reader under stampin' gals. Truth be told, with the birth of my 4th kid recently I haven't been doing much stamping anymore. I'm not sure when I will be finding time to do it again. If you would still like to view my blog though all I need is your email address.