Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fresh Le Jardin

I liked this card SO MUCH when I saw it that I changed VERY little!  Lori (Lori Lynn Washburn at SCS) did such a WONDERFUL job!  I had to change a few things due to supplies on hand, but if I could have, it would've been an EXACT replica!  Lori has an impressive SCS gallery and a beautiful blog!
This card uses Soft Sky as the base and Le Jardin DSP.  I used Fresh Cuts with Always Artichoke ink.  I also inked the edges using of the image, but I can't remember what color I used... And apparently this is another one my family LOVED because I have NONE left!  I also added Always Artichoke ribbon where Lori used Vanilla wide grosgrain.  But she had those beautiful LARGE eyelets and I didn't have any THAT big :(  Anyway, enjoy and go take a look at Lori's gallery and blog!

No comments: