Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Simple and Elegant

This one has an interesting story.  I found it in Sandra's (sjt09 on SCS) gallery, made notes about it, and packed it to work on during my recent trip to SC.  I didn't get a chance to work on ANYTHING on the way down (gotta LOVE those NC roads!), but on the way back we hit some traffic, so I was able to work!  Anyway, Michael thought it was hilarious that I was stamping in the truck!  So, please visit Sandra's SCS gallery.  And while there, encourage her to post more cards!  She has some great things in there.
Isn't this the BEST?!?  Now, she used a beautiful Cuttlebug embossing folder, but I don't have one of those, so this was my interpretation :)  VERY easy - Whisper Whire and Brocade Blue!  Oh and the stamp set is One of a Kind.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

kathleen said...

A very pretty card. Yes we have to encourage Sandra to post more, hear that Sandra ? lol