Friday, January 9, 2009

Real Tart & Tangy

OK, when I saw Connie's (kittykat on SCS) Tart and Tangy Oranges, I LOVED it! As most of you know, Tart and Tangy is one of my FAVORITE sets! It's SO versatile! Anyway, Connie's was nice, and I could've EASILY done one for each fruit, but I LOVE Real Red with this set, so I changed it up a little. Take a look! And while you're at it, stop by Connie's SCS gallery or her blog!


The patterned paper is retired. The scallop circles are Wild Wasabi (retired) and the sentiment is in Basic Black. I also stamped each envelope with a different fruit from the set! They nust've been a hit because I only have ONE left!

See you back here on Monday! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne,

You made my day! My year!

Thank you so much for mentioning my name and my gallery! I feel so special. Your card is Awesome. Great Job!

Your a sweetheart!

Thanks again

Kittykat