Friday, January 4, 2008

A new card!

See?!? I DO stamp.....sometimes! LOL I've been working on this card for 2 days! In between taking care of the kids, shopping, cleaning, running my business, and surfing the net! So here it is!

This is using the Time Well Spent Hostess set. I embossed it with clear embossing powder and stippled So Saffron, Groovy Guava, and Rose Red over top. Using a paper towel, I wiped off the excess ink and the image shows through - Emboss Resist. The cardstock colors are the same as the inks I used and I also added Garden Green. Although I AM proud that I FINALLY made something, I feel this is missing something. I made this using the SC30 sketch from SplitCoast Stamper's.... I like it, but feel it's missing something..... Anyone have an idea? Oh and it needs to be something Stampin' Up currently carries - this is for my Open House next weekend.

No comments: