Thursday, January 24, 2008

Angel's Valentine sketch challenge

Well, Angel posted a sketch Tuesday morning and a challenge to go with it! Since I'm home with Emma and Michael (BOTH are sick!), I decided to pass the time by making a card :) I'm not crazy about it, but it gave me something to do! LOLThe colors are Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black and Whisper White. I embossed the scrollies on both the black and pink paper with Pretty in Pink craft ink (the black didn't turn out like I wanted though....). I used versamark and classic ink to stamp the heart in Rose Red and embossed it. Then I punched that out with my scallop circle punch. For the sentiment, I used classic inks - Pretty in Pink and Rose Red - then inked the edges with So Saffron.

4 comments:

Angel said...

I LOVE it! This was one of my favorite sets and I have not pulled it out in forever, but you have inspired me to pull it out! Thanks for playing with my sketch!

Peggy said...

I love it too! What do you mean you are not crazy about it?

Hope the kiddies feel better soon!

Angel said...

YOU are my winner! Email mme your mailing address so I can send your prize!

Peggy said...

OOOOH, you WON!!!! Yahoo, woo hoo, Go Suzanne, you're the winner...

And you were not crazy about it, GEEEEZ!