Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My BIG girl!

LOOK! Emma's lost her first tooth! Can you believe it?!?! She's 5 years, 2 months, and 10 days! GAH! She's growing up SO fast! LOL I couldn't get her to STOP making this silly face! BUT if she smiled you couldn't see the "hole"! LOLHer Daddy pulled it out. If you look in this next picture (sorry for those who don't like mouth pics!), you can see her new tooth is ALREADY coming in BEHIND where this one came out! I'm concerned about it, but I'm going to wait until this tooth is all the way in before assuming anything "bad". It's almost guaranteed she's going to need braces.... Look at those BEAUTIFUL, TIGHTLY spaced baby teeth!

Now Angelo, look at this picture. I honestly believe he's going to have straight(er) teeth than Emma!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Don't worry mama!! Her new tooth will move as it grows to fill the new space for it.