Thursday, January 3, 2008

Haircut!

Well, I did it! I went and got my haircut short(er)! Angelo didn't like it (he kept brushing it out of his way whenever he would lay on my shoulder!) and it kept getting in the way! So for a reminder - here's my before picture!
Now, notice it has a red tint. And notice that it's all AROUND my neck and the ends are kinda scraggly! And it's REALLY limp! Now look at my NEW hair!

Well? What do you think?!? Nothing TOO drastic (or shocking), but more of a light brown and less red, and inches, yes inches, shorter! Honest opinions please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the brown...love the length!

Love the girl
M

Peggy said...

Looks GREAT! :) I think your before picture looks a lot like my hair now - besides the color. And the way you described it, yeah thats me. LOL I should get my hair trimmed this wkend. My hubby wants me to keep the length, but maybe a nice layer or something would be nice:) Ok, me next! I will take pics too.