Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wild lunchbox notes!

Aren't these the cutest?!?!  I used the Wild Wasabi designer paper that I received in the hostess Prints Pack.  All the other paper is from my scraps - Whisper White, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, and Groovy Guava.  Oh and some have the retired Darling Doodles designer series paper.  And the ones with swirls are stamped in Blue Bayou and the some of the flowers are in Purely Pomegranate. 

I made these to put in Emma's lunchbox when she starts school!  Each day I'll give her a new one with a small sentiment in it - Love you!, You're the best, etc.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Annapurna said...

What a lovely thought. She is gonna love it. Very nice!

Pouky said...

Really good idea ! Emma will love it, it's sure ! I love the papers you used ! And the decoration is simple but elegant !

Peggy said...

How sweet are you! What a great mommy:) Emma will have warm and fuzzy love every day!

Ellie said...

OHHH that is sooo sweet.. I made some for my oldest last year but I wouldn't put it everyday so he would be surprised.. This year my youngest is going int Kindgarten but he still doesn't read so I am going to have to get stamp my LOVE! lol...

-Ellie