Sunday, July 13, 2008

Question

OK, I want everyone's opinions.

I'm thinking of moving my cards and such (when I post :O ) to another blog. I'd keep this one, but it would be strictly for pics of my family and family events....

SO, I'd like to know your thoughts on this. Would you prefer it if I kept these separate? I KNOW at least one of you have already told me you just wish I'd post more. And I think that between being able to schedule posts AND if I separated the 2, I would be able to do that... Right now I don't want to disappoint anyone by posting family stuff when they are expecting stamped items....

Now, IF I do this, I need a name. SO, I need name ideas! And since I'm over 2600 (almost 2700!) views, let's make this a blog candy post too! Post your name ideas here and NEXT Sunday I'll draw/pick a winner. A few items about me -

  • I go by Suzanne, but my FIRST name is Michael (YES you read that right!)
  • I live in NC... on the coast
  • I love to paper craft (scrapbook, stamp, etc)
  • I have 2 BEAUTIFUL kids (not sure that'll help anyone, but I LOVE to brag about them ;)
  • I work on PCs by day and am a SU demo by night
  • I like to think I'm a fun person to be around....
OK, one last thing I know everyone is looking for - you are playing for a $10 gift certificate from Stampin' Up! This is only through me and is toward the merchandise total of anything from the current OR UPCOMING catalogs! Also, once I announce the winner, she will have until Friday the 25th of July to contact me.

SO, leave your comments here WITH a name AND way to contact you! AND for those local lurkers (those who read, but never post - you KNOW who you are) PLEASE de-lurk and post! :)

2 comments:

Katie Burke said...

Hi, Suzanne! I love your blog! I do personally prefer separate blogs for family. It isn't an issue of not wanting to hear about someone's family (I think yours is precious!), but for the safety issues surrounding small children. My husband is a fireman and has me completely paranoid about "bad stuff" happening. So, in answer to your question, yes separate... and as for a name - why not "Suzy Stamps" or "Suzy Stamper" or "MS Stamps?" HUGS!

CountessLaurie said...

I don't mind one blog. I enjoy both types of entries.

For a name, you could make one "Suzy's Stamping Thoughts" and the other "Suzy's Family Thoughts" and keep the theme.

Good luck!