Sunday, July 20, 2008

SU Stuff

OK, so it's not a card, BUT I am posting! Aren't you proud of me?  I've posted every day for a week!  LOL  So onto the Stampin' Up stuff!
  • First, I wanted to remind everyone that the Christmas Card in July (that was postponed) will be August 15 from 6 until.  Please let me know if you are coming, are you bringing a friend, and if you need to order anything.  I have all the inks in the current catalog and some Christmas stamp sets.  Meg also has some Christmas sets.  So we should be able to provide something for you to play with!  If you have any, please bring them so we can have a LOT!    * Next, I wanted to remind everyone that I am placing an order tomorrow night!  If you need anything please let me know.... And remember I'm offering 10% off ANY retiring sets!
  • The retiring accessories list is coming out in the morning!  This list is a "while supplies last" list, so if you want anything from it we'll have to order FAST!  Stampin' Up has already informed us that the Blue Bayou AND Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon is SOLD OUT!
  • Finally, I wanted to let you all know that Stampin' Up has placed the following items on sale at 25% OFF!  PLUS, since these items are ALL going to be on the retiring accessories list, I will give you AN ADDITIONAL 10% off the sale price!  So let me know tomorrow (Monday) and I'll add it to my order and you'll be more likely to get it!
    • Pocket Notes Assortment (pg 167)  $7.46
    • Jersey Shore Designer Series Paper (pg 168)  $7.46
    • East Coast Prep Designer Series Paper (pg 168)  $7.46
    • Flowers for You Designer Series Paper (pg 169)  $7.46
    • Spring Fling Designer Series Paper (pg 169)  $7.46
    • Notebook Designer Series Paper (pg 170)  $7.46
    • Porcelain Prints Designer Series Paper (pg 170)  $7.46
    • Azure Designer Series Paper (pg 171)  $7.46
    • River Rock Designer Series Paper (pg 171)  $7.46
    • Almost Amethyst Designer Series Paper (pg 171)  $7.46
    • Groovy Guava Designer Series Paper (pg 171)  $7.46
    • Close to Cocoa Designer Series Paper (pg 171)  $7.46
    • Eastern Elegance Rub-ons (pg 182)  $8.21
    • Urban West Rub-ons (pg 182)  $8.21
    • Cherished Memories Rub-ons (pg 182)  $8.21
    • Jersey Ribbon Originals (pg 190)  $9.71
    • District Ribbon Originals (pg 190)  $9.71
    • Beachfront Ribbon Originals (pg 190)  $9.71
    • Wild Wasabi Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (pg 191)  $5.96
    • River Rock Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (pg 191)  $6.71
And as a side note (only slightly ;-) )  It's ALMOST guaranteed that anything dealing with the current In Colors will retire AND sell out FAST.  If you need/want anything (Wild Wasabi is MY favorite!) please let me know so I can get it on the order tomorrow!

No comments: