Monday, July 14, 2008

Tart & Tangy Thinking of You

OK, I made this one for a guy in another division at work.  He was in a HORRIBLE accident and may never walk again.  It's been about 3 months and he's still in the hospital and I want him to know he's not forgotten (his parents are elderly and can't travel to be with him and his fiance has to work to support her children).

I used the Tart & Tangy set from the Occassions Mini (I'm PRAYING it's in one of the next 2 Idea Book & Catalogs!).  I also used the Summer Picnic paper.  But to back up a little, I started with a Wild Wasabi base (I'm SO going to miss that color!  I JUST fell in love with it!).  The fruit is matted on Real Red.  And the sentiment is from Warmest Regards and stamped in Wild Wasabi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Suzanne, thanks for your comments on my blog!
I love all your cards and stmaping!
glad to have met you!! LOL