Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Change

Well, it's time for some change. As we know, October was Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I used the month to get the word out about doing your self exams AND getting regular mammograms!
Now October is over, so I'm changing my colors! I think for now, I'm going to use the color palette in the card above. I made this about 2 months ago. I wasn't crazy about it, but a few people have seen it laying around my craft area (used for MANY crafts!) and said I should share it. So I'm sharing....
This card was made using Priceless. The colors are Pixie Pink, Glorious Green, and Brilliant Blue. I stamped the pink background flowers with craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I did the same for the large flower.
So here's to change!

Emma's b-day is this weekend, so I won't be able to post until next week sometime..... BUT feel free to leave me a comment! :)

1 comment:

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

Hi! You won my Star Wars giveaway! Please email me at ewokgirl @ verizon .net (remove spaces) with your shipping info.

I enjoyed scrolling through and looking at the cards you've made. I really like that one with the doodling. Very pretty! I make cards, too, although I've been very lazy about doing so lately.