Tuesday, October 23, 2007

BLOG CANDY WINNER!

First off I want to say I'm sorry I'm late getting the winner posted. Michael and I are trying to get the camper packed for this weekend, work with Emma for school, clean the house, and everything else that goes on! It's CRAZY!

Anyway, before I announce the winner, I just wanted to say that it's nice to see so many who are taking an active step in their health. I got my mammogram this morning and the diagnostic center where it was done recently switched over to digital! This is amazing! The woman who did mine showed me last years vs this years! You could actually see the edge of the skin in the digital! It was GREAT (besides the pinching)!

Now on to what everyone wants to know - the WINNER!

janet allen said...
I'm up to date. Thank you for the reminder. It seems that this disease is attacking younger woman now, so doctors need to consider lowering the age to get started on this procedure.

CONGRATS JANET ALLEN! Since you did not leave me your e-mail address please contact me at fourmichaels@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great to see you promoting this! And I wanted to say an early "Happy Birthday" to your daughter!

Stacey said...

Hey! Thanks for entering my giveaway. You can ALWAYS buy TS things on my website, and it will be sent right to your door! No need for a party!

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/skelley1