Saturday, December 22, 2007

Making Christmas cards

Well, I'm spending this Saturday before Christmas finishing up the last little stuff. I've wrapped the last of the presents and I'm now working on the cards for gift cards! Ugh! This is time consuming! I think next year I'll start EARLY in the year and make a BUNCH of cards for sending out (haven't even THOUGHT about those yet!) and for gift cards. SO, on to my card.

I made this using the retired Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin kit All the Trimmings. I LOVE this set! And I LOVE how this card turned out (besides the little mistakes I made that no one but I will notice!)

The squares are 1 7/8 x 1 7/8 (Brocade Blue). The block that the squares are on is 4 1/8 x 4 1/8 (Always Artichoke).
I stamped "Be Merry" using Warm Words and Real Red Craft Ink, embossed with clear embossing powder.

I MAY post more throughout the day depending on how they turn out.....

So, what are you doing today - crunch day?

No comments: