Saturday, December 22, 2007

Another one!

OK, I'm not AS crazy about this one as I was the other, but it's still nice. Same colors and Simply Scrappin' kit as the other. One note to ANYONE piercing - make sure your card base isn't closed..... YES! I pierced through the BACK of the card! LOL Oh well, I matted the gift card OVER that spot.


OK, so the reason I'm SO behind on my crafty gifts - Emma, Michael and I were in our church's Christmas Cantata! Emma and I were a family going to the Inn in Bethlehem, Michael was a shepherd (a VERY funny shepherd at that!), and I helped take the children to see Jesus (where he "taught" them). And Emma was also the dead girl. At the end of the show, a couple brings their "dead" daughter to Jesus and he HEALS her - that was Emma! She did SO good!

OK, another question - how hectic is your December?

Oh and there may be one more card (again, depending on how I like it when I finish it....) and possibly some other items. I'm thinking of making Emma and Angelo some name things using coasters... The only issue with this is Angelo is just a BIT longer than the number of coasters I have in one size/shape.... SO I'm going to alter square and circle.

No comments: