Monday, September 10, 2007

YUM!





I just finished a piece of the most delicious pie in the world! LOL It is called an Everything Pie or Fruits of Indigo Pie! Michael and I got it on Labor Day from a farm on the NC/SC border called Indigo Farms on our way back from our terrible vacation. They put everything in the pie - strawberries, rhubarb, apple, blackberries, etc. VERY yummy! One bite will be sweet, then the next is bitter, but STILL yummy!

Anyway, on to the cards! These are a couple of cards I made for some friends who are expecting (these are 2 of about 10 ladies I know who are expecting!) The top one went to my friend who just found out she's having a girl. She herself isn't very girly, so I didn't want to give her anything fru-fru - the nursery wall is brown, pale green, pale yellow, and pale blue. I don't know what the other lady is having, but wanted to let her know I was thinking about her! I think both cards turned out VERY cute.
I think I'm going to venture into changing the colors of my blog to something different than the preset templates soon. GASP! I KNOW! Can you believe it?!? LOL I think I'm going to use the RGB colors for some of the SU colors to create a fun look!
Well, it's getting late, so I'm going to bed! Hope to see you soon!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

sure you can add a link to my blog through yours if you would like. HOw did you get your own header on your blog? I have been wanting to do that!

Robyn said...

What cute cards!! They remind me that I am glad I am not pregnant right now!!! My baby is 9 months old and I am just starting to feel normal.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Samm said...

Cute cards!!! they're great!

Samm
x

Debby Winters said...

What sweet cards!

Michele Kovack said...

You know 10 girls that are expecting? WOW! These are really cute cards and are sure to be appreciated!

Jules said...

Good Night, that is early. There are more chances to win, check my blog.

Jules said...

Great Cards!