Saturday, November 15, 2008

Soccer Thank you

I purchaed this set to use in Emma's scrapbook, but I saw this card by Vera and I REALLY wanted to CASE it for Emma's soccer coach!  This is a Thank You for all his hard work this soccer season.  We're REALLY hoping to get him again next year!

The Pumpkin Pie paper is from Summer Picnic (can you tell I like this paper :D  The image is from Just Soccer and the sentiment is from Sporting.  Besides Basic Black and Whisper White, the only other cardstock color I used was Old Olive.

And that brings me THROUGH Saturday!  One week's worth of posts!  Hopefully, before this posts I'll be able to come back and schedule more....

2 comments:

wendyp said...

love that orange and green together! awesome card!

Nicola said...

Very nice card. I look forward to seeing your daughter's turkey.

Hugs
Nic