Sunday, November 30, 2008

December orders

As you veteran Stampin' Up ladies know, December is the month for our retiring list. The stamp list will be coming out December 9. SO, I will, as in times past, offer 10% off any retiring stamp set (pr accessory)! You can place your order one of 2 ways, I will be placing one BIG order on December 19. OR you can order online at my website, stampinsuzy.stampinup.com, and I will give you a gift certificate for the 10% to be used on a future purchase.

In keeping with that order, this month's Color Club color is Handsome Hunter. For those of you who are new, you get the inkpad, marker, 8.5x11 cardstock, AND re-inker for $17. This month's In Color color is Kiwi Kiss. With this you get the inkpad, re-inker, and 8.5x11 cardstock for $14. Finally, the Neutral Color this month is Basic Gray. You get the inkpad, re-inker, and 8.5x11 cardstock for $16.

I also wanted to remind everyone that if they would like to order anything for a family member or themselves for Christmas, those orders need to be in AT LEAST 2 weeks before Christmas to arrive on time.

And speaking of that, I have a great document that has the items broken down by price.  If you'd like a copy of it, please let me know and I will e-mail it to you so you can give it to your loved ones, along with my website address (above and to the right) and they can pick out some goodies for you! They even listed the smaller items that make GREAT stocking stuffers for your favorite stamper/scrapbooker!

No comments: