Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hi everyone! I just got back from the most fun any woman with 2 small children can have! I went to the NC SU Demo (a yahoo group for NC demos) quarterly meeting! There was about 30 demos from all over NC there! And we had 6 demonstrations showing some FUN techniques and ideas! I'll share those with you another time (I'm EXHAUSTED - we started Friday night!), but I wanted to show you what I won! YES! On top of a good time and learning experience, we got prizes! YEAH! So take a look!


So, are you wondering WHAT IN THE WORLD this thing is? Well, take another look!It's a heat gun holder! AND it's been decorated using the rub-ons from the SAB mini! You can do the same with the rub-ons from the Spring/Summer Collection AND the Occasions mini! I also got to see samples where people have used the rub-ons to decorate travel mugs, glass flower vases, jars, rocks (YES ROCKS! The shiny worry rocks from the beach, not the rough ones you find on gravel roads :P I'll show you a pic of that another time - as I unpack!), cards, scrapbook pages, picture frames..... I could go on and on! The only thing is, they have to be hand washed (rubbed, not scrubbed), but for something this cute - WHO CARES! LOL
More goodies to come soon!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

TAG

http://webbmania.blogspot.com/2008/04/game-of-tag.html