Monday, March 2, 2009

Yikes!

No real crafty posts for the WHOLE month of February!  Sorry about that!  I'll try to post regularly about SOMETHING.... How's that work?  I plan to focus more on scrapbooking this month, but I'll try to take pics and post those too :)  Hey, I know!  I'll post the Stampin' Up updates you need to know here!  If you're a customer, please let me know that you are reading!  You can post anonymously.... just add your first name to the message, so I know who it is :)

I made this card for my father-in-law's birthday.  I took it down to show Michael and let him sign it.... Do you know WHERE I found it last night?  Take a guess....  Michael brought it BACK UPSTAIRS to my craft room!  LOL  A lot of good it did to make it!  His birthday was LAST week!

The colors are Perfect Plum, Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Close to Cocoa, and Whisper White. I used the Misting technique on the Heartfelt Thanks flower.  The sentiment is from Elegant Cheer.

1 comment:

Stampin_melissa said...

Such a lovely card! I'm sure your FIL will appreciate it, even late. Around here a card doesn't go out unless I send it, yes even for DH's family.