Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Name frame

I made this for my grandmother!  It's for her door at the assisted living facility.  I LOVE it!  Her favorite color is blue.  I used the retired Creative License Simply Scrappin kit paper with stars on it.  The letters were stamped in Baja Breeze, inked the edges with Kiwi Kiss, and matted each one on Pacific Point.  I added  a little bit of Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and also stamped the kids (all Granny's great-grandchildren!) on Whisper White and colored in using random colors.  Let me know what you think. 
Oh and I'm going to REMOVE the word verification and add message monitoring.  Hopefully, this will INCREASE the number of comments I'll get....

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

What a cute idea. I bet she loves it! ~chris

Anonymous said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! I'm sure Granny will love it!

M :)