Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blog candy!

OK, I BLEW past 1500 last week. I wasn't sure WHAT to give as blog candy, but I have 10 birthday invitations (primary colors) BEGGING for a home. This will NOT be the only goody in the bag, so please leave a comment here and on April 19 I'll pick a winner! Let's see, I don't want any old generic comment, and I LOVE making new friends and visiting other blogs and seeing what everyone is making, so please link me to your FAVORITE card (made by YOU of course)! Good luck!

Fine print - please only one entry per person. Please leave a way to contact you, either e-mail address (you can spell out the AT and DOT so it's not spoofed) or URL to your blog, whichever. Offer valid wherever you are :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm an old and new friend. Does that count?
M

Annapurna said...

Hi Suzy, stopping by the stamping gals finally. I love your blog.

Monica said...

Another Stampin Gal here to say hello!

LORi said...

Cute Blog Suzy!! Even cuter Angelo!!!

Have a Happy Stamping day!!

Blessings,
LORi BOYD