Thursday, November 15, 2007

Priceless Thank You

This is the card I'm making for Emma's b-day thank yous. I LOVE how it turned out! Now I can't take FULL credit for this, I cased the idea from Sherry - smcdowney - on SCS. You can see her version here.

For this card, I used Priceless and Warmest Regards from Stampin' Up! The base is Pretty in Pink. I stamped the hearts on the base with the same color ink. The main image is stamped in Perfect Plum on Whisper White. The sentiment is in Mellow Moss. The flowers were stamped with VersaMark on Pretty in Pink and embossed with white embossing powder and popped up using dimensionals. The whole thing is mounted on a piece of Perfect Plum cardstock. THEN I added the Moss grosgrain ribbon.

I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Gorgeous Card! Happy Thanksgiving!