Saturday, November 3, 2007

Gift bags

OK, I'm going to post a bunch of stuff in a number of different posts tonight.

This first is to show off some very cute gift bags I made for some little boys that Emma goes to school with (they are brothers and their combined b-day party was today).
So, here they are together! The one on the left was made using Cowboy Kid. I stamped the different images/sayings in Stazon on the red bag (got that at Wal-mart). The one on the right was made using Ahoy Matey! I stamped the parrot and "Ahoy Matey" in Whisper White Craft ink on the black bag (again from Wal-mart).
Now, the cowboy was stamped with Basic Black classic ink. THEN I colored in his bandana in Ruby Red, his shirt in Brocade Blue, the star in Summer Sun, and his shorts (and the horse stick) in Close to Cocoa. THEN I used my VersaMarker to color in his hat, the horse, his gloves, and his boots (done individually), and used the Creamy Caramel chalk to dab onto it. Then I took white tissue paper and stamped the cowboy in each corner so that when it was stuffed into the bag he would be standing and stamped the other images around that.
And finally, here's a closer look at the pirate bag. For the pirate, I stamped him in Basic Black classic ink, colored his shirt red, his pants black. THEN I colored in his sword and hook (traced the hook itself) with a silver gel pen. THAT EASY! And finally I took white tissue paper and stamped the pirate in each corner so that when it was stuffed into the bag he would be standing and stamped the other images around that.

On both bags the image is on dimensionals. Enjoy!

No comments: